Call or email us and we'll get you started!
We are very excited to offer what looks to be the future ‘state of the art’ treatment for our patients today.
Ozone is among the most misunderstood elements. It is often mistakenly referred to as a pollutant, and many people think it is unhealthy. In fact, the opposite is true. Ozone is a variation of oxygen, which has many therapeutic uses. Its benefits have been researched and documented extensively.
There also appears to be a healing reaction instituted by the body upon exposure to ozone. This will prove to be a very useful medicine to be used in many different situations by dentists.
Ozone is a natural substance, which can often take the place of caustic chemicals and invasive techniques.
- Kills infective microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi on contact
- Improves blood flow
- Amplifies immune responses
- Speeds healing and decreases risk of post-surgical infections
We create customized trays, which connect to a machine that directly delivers therapeutic ozone. The upper tray is worn and connected to the machine for about 10-12 minutes, then the process is repeated for the lower tray. The entire procedure takes about 30 minutes.
Your trays are reusable and will be kept here in our office for future use, so you won’t need to have impressions taken every time.
How We Use Ozone
At Dentistry by Dr. David , ozone is used as part of, or an adjunct to, many treatments.
- Decay: cavities exposed to ozone gas will subsequently harden. Sometimes no drilling or filling required. For children, ozone is used before applying dental sealant
- Root Canal: teeth which up to now were so badly decayed that they required root canal treatment to repair, can now often be repaired, and the infection reversed, using this treatment. Also, utilizing the gas during treatment appears to increase the probability of obtaining a successful root canal.
- Periodontal (Gum Disease): Ozonated water, oil, and gas are used in combination in the office and at home to kill the bacteria responsible for gum disease.
Dr. David recommends ozone therapy along with teeth cleaning, to maintain optimal oral health
- Infections of the jaw: failed root canals, cavitations (osteonecrotic lesions), or even failed implants can often times be healed by injecting ozone into the area. Tooth extractions and jaw surgeries may well be avoided!
Patients are welcome to schedule ozone appointments as often as they wish
Ozone therapy is just one of many benefits of advanced dentistry. Dr. David and the team of Dentistry by Dr. David are committed to helping you enjoy optimal health and wellness, using safe, natural products and techniques. If you are ready to discover a different kind of dental care, call us at (978) 779-2888 to schedule an appointment.
“I will look forward to returning! I had the feeling that everyone was pleased to see me and admire the efficient yet relaxed manner in which my appointments were conducted. The environment was peaceful and everyone was very accommodating. Thanks for a really good experience.”
— Anne C.
“Everyone is so pleasant and upbeat. The entire office made me feel welcome. That goes a long way toward making the entire experience comfortable and less stressful. I noticed the staff attitude also made other clients more friendly towards one another.”
— Anne C.
“I highly recommend Dr. David and her team to anyone who is contemplating having any type of dental procedure done, whether it be something very simple or preventative or the more advanced and extensive as I have experienced.”
— Ronald B.
“Staff is very friendly, welcoming, and reassuring. A dental visit is not high on my list of fun things to do, but one at Dr. David’s office is as pleasant as it can possibly be.”
— Beverly P.
“My fears were not minimized but dealt with in a compassionate manner. I felt reassured and that my team would treat me respectfully and with kindness. They respect my fear and will help me cope with it.”
— Ellenore P.
“Loren was excellent as always, greeting me, helping me fill out medical history forms, and explaining financial options. Karen is a great hygenist and a very pleasant person to talk to during my cleaning.”
— John B.
“The girls at the front desk are the best, they are soo personable… You are very lucky to have them….I wouldn’t change anything. Overall all is great, love the staff, they truly make your visit & got out of their way to help you..”
— Diane B.
“K was great and very thorough, my daughter had a good experience with Alicia. This was a great first visit. The entire staff is very engaging and positive. It’s obvious they enjoy what they do and are interested in the patients.”
— Brigham B.
Exceptional dental care is a lot closer than you think.
Located in Bolton at the intersection of 495 and Rt. 117, easily accessible from MetroWest Boston.