Call or email us and we'll get you started!
Preventive dental care is important throughout your life, no matter your age. By practicing good oral hygiene at home and scheduling regular checkups with your dentist, you can help keep your smile bright and healthy for many years to come. Here are a few simple ways that you can prevent the build-up of plaque and cavities:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Use toothpaste to remove food particles and plaque from the tooth surfaces.
- Be sure to brush the top surface of your tongue; this will remove any extra plaque-causing food particles, and help keep your breath fresh!
- Floss at least once a day. Decay-causing bacteria can linger between teeth and under the gum line where toothbrush bristles can’t reach.
- You can also use a mouthwash to help kill bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Eat a balanced diet, and try to avoid high concentrations of sugar. Nutritious foods such as raw vegetables, plain yogurt, cheese, or fruit can help keep your smile healthy.
- The texture of hard fruits and vegetables can help clean your teeth naturally while you bite and chew.
- Schedule regular checkups with your dentist every six months for a professional teeth cleaning.
- Ask your dentist about dental sealants, protective plastic coatings that can be applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth where decay often starts.
- If you play sports, be sure to ask your dentist about special protective mouthguards.
If it’s been six months since your last dental checkup, then it’s time to contact us for your next appointment!
“I will look forward to returning! I had the feeling that everyone was pleased to see me and admire the efficient yet relaxed manner in which my appointments were conducted. The environment was peaceful and everyone was very accommodating. Thanks for a really good experience.”
— Anne C.
“Loren was excellent as always, greeting me, helping me fill out medical history forms, and explaining financial options. Karen is a great hygenist and a very pleasant person to talk to during my cleaning.”
— John B.
“K was great and very thorough, my daughter had a good experience with Alicia. This was a great first visit. The entire staff is very engaging and positive. It’s obvious they enjoy what they do and are interested in the patients.”
— Brigham B.
“I highly recommend Dr. David and her team to anyone who is contemplating having any type of dental procedure done, whether it be something very simple or preventative or the more advanced and extensive as I have experienced.”
— Ronald B.
“Everyone is so pleasant and upbeat. The entire office made me feel welcome. That goes a long way toward making the entire experience comfortable and less stressful. I noticed the staff attitude also made other clients more friendly towards one another.”
— Anne C.
“The girls at the front desk are the best, they are soo personable… You are very lucky to have them….I wouldn’t change anything. Overall all is great, love the staff, they truly make your visit & got out of their way to help you..”
— Diane B.
“Staff is very friendly, welcoming, and reassuring. A dental visit is not high on my list of fun things to do, but one at Dr. David’s office is as pleasant as it can possibly be.”
— Beverly P.
“My fears were not minimized but dealt with in a compassionate manner. I felt reassured and that my team would treat me respectfully and with kindness. They respect my fear and will help me cope with it.”
— Ellenore P.
Exceptional dental care is a lot closer than you think.
Located in Bolton at the intersection of 495 and Rt. 117, easily accessible from MetroWest Boston.